- Citi training: https://www.citiprogram.org
This is required training for human subject protection for anyone participating in research at Truman/UMKC.
If new user:
a. register as a “New User“.
b. Select UMKC as institution
c. Complete Group # 1 Biomedical investigator
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Good Clinical Practice: Adherence to the principles of good clinical practices (GCPs), including adequate human subject protection (HSP) is universally recognized as a critical requirement to the conduct of research involving human subjects. Many countries have adopted GCP principles as laws and/or regulations.
- FDA Information sheets represent the agency’s current thinking on protection of human subjects in research.
- Research Certification for physicians
- Repository for clinical research studiesInformation on when a trial must be registered on www.clinicaltrials.gov is found at this link
- Understanding clinical trials