The Department of Biomedical and Health Informatics recognizes the value of this training for those participating in graduate medical fellowships, and has crafted a special admission process for those currently enrolled in a graduate medical fellowship in the United States.
Applicants for admission who are currently participating in a graduate medical fellowship and have passed United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) Step II – Clinical Skills must submit the following to the Department of Biomedical and Health Informatics
- UMKC General Application for Admission, including:
- Official college/university transcripts
- UMKC School of Medicine supplemental application, including submission of
- Resume or CV,
- Goal statement (one-page),
- Fellowship verification form (completed by the fellowship director or other appropriate administrator).
SPRING SEMESTER ADMISSION
October 1 – International applicants
November 1 – U.S. citizens or permanent residents
For more information about the admissions requirements or process, please contact the School of Medicine Office of Admissions at email@example.com or 816-235-1870.