|PG-2||$53,924||3 weeks||7 days|
|PG-3||$55,682||3 weeks||7 days|
|PG-4||$57,752||3 weeks||7 days|
* MedPeds residents receive an additional $1800 per year for Pediatrics stipend which is not reflected in this total.
** 1 extra week of vacation during Christmas or New Years while on Peds
- Meal money is provided at all three hospitals. Lunch is also provided for many afternoon conferences.
- Free covered parking at all Hospitals
- 7 days per year in PGY-2 – PGY-4 years paid leave to attend conferences
- Monogrammed white coats and scrubs to start intern year, one monogrammed white coat in consecutive years.
Educational Resources Funds
- $1000 /year during years 2-4 from UMKC GME
- $1000 total to be used over your 4 years from Children’s Mercy GME
International Elective Aid while at CMH of $1000.00 if elective it taken during a call free month
- Research Presentation funds of $500.00 are available once per academic year for residents to travel to present research.
USMLE Step III
- USMLE III and Comlex Level III paid by UMKC if application submitted after employment and taken during PGY 1 year of training.