The Obstetrics and Gynecology program of the University of Missouri-Kansas City participates in the NRMP and only accepts applicants who apply through Electronic Residency Application Service. Applications/resumes e-mailed directly to the program will not be reviewed.
The ERAS post office is scanned on a daily basis for new applications to review. Invitations are sent to the applicants by the Program Manager. All interviews are held from October to December.
While the program does not require a minimum USMLE/COMLEX requirement for consideration, we do prefer applicants who have passed their exams on the first attempt. For Osteopathic students, USMLE is not required but strongly encouraged.
All application materials must be submitted by the deadline of December 31, 2018
- MyERAS common application and CV*
- Personal Statement*
- USMLE Step1 /COMLEX Level 1*
- USMLE Step 2 Clinical Knowledge/COMLEX Level 2 Cognitive Evaluation
- Medical school transcripts*
- Three letters of recommendation, one of which must be from a member of your medical school’s Obstetrics and Gynecology department
- Two letters of recommendation are required for review of application*
- Dean’s Letter
- ECFMG Letter if applicable
*Materials that must be received before an application will be reviewed.
Should have additional questions, please contact:
Education and Residency Coordinator
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
2301 Holmes Street
Kansas City, MO 64108