The Pediatric Adolescent Gynecology Fellowship participates in the National Resident Matching Program (a href=”www.nrmp.org/” target=”_blank”>NRMP). However, at this time, the program does not accept applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
To register for the Specialties Matching Service through the NRMP, select the navigation button “Register / Login” from the NRMP home page – www.nrmp.org. The NRMP R3 System uses an AAMC ID and password as the unique identifier of each participant. If you have been assigned an AAMC ID, have it available when you register. If you do not have an AAMC ID, you will be assigned one as part of the registration process.
The applications for 2017-2019, will be accepted through July 1st. Qualified applicants will be considered for interviews upon application. Interviews will take place in July and August. If you are interested in applying please print and complete the common application from www.naspag.org. We have included the link for your convenience.
Completed applications should include:
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation. One letter must be from the Director of your Residency Training Program. Current curriculum vitae
- Copy of medical school diploma (with English translation if applicable)
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- TOEFL IBT certificate (if applicable)
- Personal statement of career goals, with discussion of how you plan to use this training.
- USMLE or COMPLEX scores
Please mail or email the completed application and supporting documents to:
Education and Fellowship Coordinator
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
2301 Holmes Street, Kansas City, MO 64108