Skip to content
Primary responsibilities include:
- produce and digitally edit QuickTime media, PowerPoint and video programs for web, CD/DVD and multimedia deployment
- coordinate interactive broadcasts and satellite teleconferences
- maintain/operate in-house closed circuit system
- web site/instructional media development support
- QuickTime Media (movies) for Web, BlackBoard, CD/DVD
- CD/DVD Multimedia Production
- TV Studio Shoots
- Remote location shoots
- Video editing
- Video animation
- Audio recording
- Satellite or cablecast teleconferences
- Satellite or cablecast recordings
- Video duplication
- Interactive Broadcast between Saint Luke’s and School of Medicine
- Iinstructional media development support
To Request Video Services
- A TV work order will need to be completed. Depending on the type of service required, it may be best to meet with a TV staff person to discuss the project and how long it will take to complete it.
- The department can receive satellite broadcasts on C-Band only. These broadcasts can be routed to the theaters and other areas in the school. As much advance notice as possible is requested so Video Services can confirm the specifications of the satellite feed and coordinate other logistics with the originating feed. We are a receive only site, we cannot broadcast video back to the originating site. However, we can provide a speaker phone in the theaters for audio exchange.
- There may be a charge for equipment and services used for purposes other than undergraduate education. A staff member can provide more information.