- Download a Poster Template to get you started.
- You need a Univ. account (MO Code) to pay for the poster (exempt from sales tax for UMKC) or a personal credit card.
- Check with University Marketing & Communications on correct logos.
- Email your final poster to the Fed-Ex/Kinkos Plaza location – firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a price quote. Mention the UMKC discount code (0488307827).
List the poser size and specifics – e.g., 3’X4’ color, non-laminated on paper stock.Ensure you provide a phone # for Fed-Ex to call you in case there are questions on color, background, payment issues, etc.
- Fed-Ex will send you a poster draft and price quote.
- After you approve the poster draft, Fed-Ex will need to be paid.
Turn-around time can be a day (likely pay extra for quicker turn-around time), but usually 48 hrs. After Fed-Ex receives payment (credit card #) they will send/deliver the poster.If paying via Univ. MO code, the SOM Business Affairs dept. will need to process the transaction. Call Tani at ext. 235-1813 so that she can call Fed-Ex (the appropriate account holder for the MO code will have had to previously approve).
- Fed-Ex delivery is free to the SOM.
If you don’t have an office at SOM, tell Fed-Ex to deliver to SOM Mailroom located in the Receiving Dock (room M1-213) on the 1st floor. Email Russell Friend (email@example.com ext. 235-1816) to let him know you are expecting a poster delivery from Fed-Ex.