Members of the Radiology Department at UMKC had another strong showing at RSNA in Chicago, IL. RSNA was attended by more than 40,000 this year, and more than 1200 posters were displayed. Awards ranged from Magna Cum Laude, which is given to only about 30 posters, to 4 Certificate of Merits and requests to publish in RadioGraphics. Several persons co-authored more than one poster. A variety posters authored by UMKC faculty, residents and *medical students are as follows.
- Magna Cum Laude, Radiol Soc Amer (RSNA) meeting. Chicago, Il. Hemorrhagic and Vascualar Complications in Lung Infections: High-Resolutaion CT and Pathological Findings. Franquet TC, Rosado De Christenson ML, Kanne JP, Marchiori E, Martinez-Jimenez S, Gimenez A.
- Certificate of Merit, Radiol Soc N Amer (RSNA) meeting. Chicago, IL. Bronchial Arteries: Anatomy, Function, Hypertrophy and Interventions. Rosado De Christenson ML, Martinez-Jimenez S, Walker CM, Kunin JR, Wible BC.
- Certificate of Merit, Radiol Soc N Amer (RSNA) meeting. Chicago, IL. Thoracic Metastases from Gynecological Neoplasms: How They Differ from Other Metastases, Specific Patterns of Spread, and Pitfalls in Imaging Interpretation. Martinez-Jimenez S, Rosado De Christenson ML, Walker CM, Kunin JR, Betancourt Cuellar SL, Pettavel PP.
- Certificate of Merit, Radiol Soc N Amer (RSNA). Chicago, IL. Sacroplasty: “A Remedy for Pains in the Butt?” *Bhatt M, Adler K, Strand LA, Wible BC.
- Certificate of Merit, Radiol Soc N Amer(RSNA). Chicago, IL. MRI of pediatric liver masses. *Loeb JV, *Collard MD, Keup C, Lowe LH, Knowlton JQ.