NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL BUDGET DEADLINE FOR COUNCIL ANNUAL AND STUDENT ORGANIZATION ANNUAL BUDGETS 2021-2022:
Annual Budget Information
- Councils may request a maximum of $15,000 in an annual budget submission.
- Student Organizations may request a maximum of $5,000 in an annual budget submission.
- Event-by-Event submissions will be opened after the completion of the annual budget process.
- Submissions that do not follow these guidelines will be denied.
- Councils that do not meet the May 14, 2021 deadline for SAFC/SGA representative appointments may not submit an Annual Budget.
- Please read the attached Student Activity Fee Committee Guidelines carefully before submitting an annual budget.
- Annual budgets should only be submitted if your organization is a registered student organization for 2021-2022. More Information
- All communication regarding the status of your budget request is administered through RooGroups and updated in the comments section of your budget request. Please be sure that you have turned on notifications from RooGroups to receive status updates.
Submitting a Budget Request:
- Log-in to https://roogroups.umkc.edu/
- Navigate to your student organization home page
- Click on Manage Organization (right-hand side)
- Click on Organization Menu (left-hand side)
- Click on Finance
- Click on Create Request (right-hand side)
- Click on Budget Request
- Click on the Budget Process (Council Annual or Organization Annual)
- Begin creating your annual budget
*Budget requests are only accepted from student organization leaders.
*Faculty or staff advisors may not submit a budget request on behalf of a student organization.
Contact the UMKC SGA Comptroller, Kyle Potts at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Jeina Stoumbaugh at email@example.com or 816-235-1084
- Council Annual Budget Deadline is June 18, 2021 at 11:59 pm.
- Organization Annual Budget Deadline is June 18, 2021 at 11:59 pm.
- Event-By-Event budget requests will follow deadlines stated in the SAFC Dates and Deadlines Document.