Panopto has replaced Tegrity as UMKC’s lecture capture solution. With Panopto, School of Medicine faculty can record and upload video lectures directly to Blackboard, and/or share them with the world. It is easy to do with just a few clicks, and this training session will show you how.
This workshop will teach you the basics of getting started with Panopto in your courses. In just one hour, you will learn how to:
- Locate the Panopto tool in your Blackboard course
- Add your course to Panopto
- Use the Panopto Recorder to create a video lecture
- Upload your lecture to your Blackboard course (or organization site)
- Moving previous semester recordings
- Sharing recordings
- Panopto App (iOS/Android)
There will also be a question and answer session to address any specific needs for the School of Medicine Faculty/Staff.
If you are already using Panopto and have questions or need help, please visit the UMKC Knowledgebase and search for Panopto. You can also send any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If unable to attend, Instructor training for Panopto is also available through UMKC Online.