The Critical Care Fellowship program selects the best qualified candidates regardless of race, sex, creed, color, national origin, handicap or age. The program does not participate in the NRMP Match. Candidate requirements include:
- A completed application form through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Letter of recommendation from applicant’s current program director.
- Recommendation letters from two faculty members.
- Personal Statement.
- ECFMG certification, if applicable.
- Copy of USMLE score.
- Most current Curriculum Vitae.
Based upon the above criteria, a personal interview may be scheduled. Final selection or ranking of candidates are made by the Critical Care Selection Committee. Criteria utilized by the committee for selection are academic achievement, clinical competence, moral and ethical qualities, compassion, social responsibility, collegiality, and enthusiasm.
Saint Luke’s Hospital
4401 Wornall Road
Kansas City, Mo. 64111