The Hematology/Oncology Fellowship program selects the best qualified candidates regardless of race, sex, creed, color, national origin, handicap or age.
Candidate requirements include:
- A completed application form through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Letter of recommendation from applicant’s current program director.
- Recommendation letters from two faculty members.
- Personal Statement.
- ECFMG certification, if applicable.
- Copy of USMLE score.
- Most current Curriculum Vitae.
Based upon the above criteria, a personal interview may be scheduled. Final selection or ranking of candidates are made by the Hematology/Oncology Selection Committee. Criteria utilized by the committee for selection are academic achievement, clinical competence, moral and ethical qualities, compassion, social responsibility, collegiality, and enthusiasm.
For more information, contact the Program Coordinator (information at right).