The Nutrition and Metabolism Fellowship program selects the best qualified candidates regardless of race, sex, creed, color, national origin, handicap, or age.
Candidate requirements include:
- Completion of a residency in internal medicine or family medicine in:
- An ACGME-accredited residency program, or
- An AOA-approved residency program, or
- A program with ACGME International (ACGME-I) Advanced Specialty Accreditation, or
- A Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)-accredited, or
- A College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)-accredited residency program located in Canada.
- Letter of recommendation from applicant’s current program director
- Recommendation letters from at least two faculty members
- Personal Statement
- ECFMC certification, if applicable
- Copy of USMLE scores and/or COMLEX Scores
- Most current Curriculum Vitae
Based upon the above criteria, a personal interview may be scheduled. Final selection or ranking of candidates are made by the Program faculty. Criteria utilized for selection are academic achievement, clinical competence, moral and ethical qualities, compassion, social responsibility, collegiality, and enthusiasm. All interviews will be held virtually.
Inquiries for information and application materials may be submitted to the Program Coordinator.
University Health Truman Medical Centers
2301 Holmes Street
Kansas City MO 64108
Phone: (816) 404-0917