The Institute for International Medicine welcomes poster presentations from participants at the 2012 Exploring Medical Missions Conference, From Inspiration to Mobilization, on June 1-2 at the Graceway Church in Kansas City.
Posters will be on display for the duration of the conference. They may be research or case based and may focus on any global health topic. Those relating to the following topics will be given special consideration.
- Impact of international rotations and experiences on students’ and residents’ development
- Providing public health services in communities with limited resources
- Clinical issues in resource-poor communities
- Sustainability implications for short-term international projects or partnerships
- Global Impact of medical mission