|PG-2||$55,552||3 weeks||7 days|
|PG-3||$57,363||3 weeks||7 days|
|PG-4||$59,496||3 weeks||7 days|
* MedPeds residents receive an additional $1800 per year for Pediatrics stipend which is not reflected in this total.
** 1 extra week of vacation during Christmas or New Years while on Peds
- Meal money is provided at all three hospitals. Lunch is also provided for many afternoon conferences.
- Free covered parking at all Hospitals
- 7 days per year in PGY-2 – PGY-4 years paid leave to attend conferences
- Monogrammed white coats and scrubs to start intern year.
- $350 in intern year to purchase smart-device or other resource of your choice
- IPad provided by Children’s Mercy Kansas City
- $1000 /year during years 2-4 from UMKC GME
- $1000 total to be used over your 4 years from CMKC GME
- International Elective Aid while at CMKC of $1000.00 if elective it taken during a call free month
- Free American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) ITE Exams
- $500 towards ABP Certifying Exam
- UMKC Research Presentation funds of $500.00 are available once per academic year for residents to travel to present research from UMKC
- Total of $2250 per year from CMKC to present pediatric research and/or pediatric board prep
USMLE Step III
- USMLE III and Comlex Level III paid by UMKC if application submitted after employment and taken during PGY 1 year of training.