Our mission is to cultivate individual strengths of our trainees in a supportive and collaborative environment, utilizing broad educational experiences to instill compassion, adaptability, and curiosity, guiding our residents to lifelong advocacy, leadership and excellence in medicine.
- To recruit trainees from a variety of personal and educational backgrounds.
- To train residents who are well-prepared for combined primary care practice to care for medically complex patients.
- To prepare trainees for dual-board certification.
- To prepare trainees to identify, pursue and achieve individualized career goals.
- Maintain a system that fosters adaptable, resilient and enthusiastic physicians.
- Encourage resident leadership in a variety of settings.