Please note that this report will immediately be sent to following:
- UMKC Title IX Office
- Chair of the Honor Council
- SOM Associate Dean for Student Affairs
- SOM Associate Dean for the Learning Environment
- SOM Associate Dean for Graduate Medical Education
- SOM Associate Dean for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- SOM Assistant Dean for Assessment and Quality Improvement
All UMKC faculty, staff, and student employees are mandated reporters if an incident involves sexual harassment, sexual misconduct, stalking on the basis of sex, intimate partner and/or relationship violence, and sexual exploitation, even if it is reported anonymously.
The Title IX Office
Outlines university policy and process for reporting. Title IX Office will receive SOM mistreatment reports – you only need to report using the SOM Mistreatment Link. For some incidents, individuals might feel more comfortable reporting directly to the Tittle IX Office.
- SOM Mistreatment Policy
- Standards of Conduct for Faculty/Learner Relationships
- About Title IX Office
- Rights & Responsibilities
- University of Missouri Guiding Policies
If you would like to discuss this incident with a confidential resource, see contact information below:
Click here for a list of additional support and assistance resources available to students, staff, and faculty.