The residency program selects the best qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, cultural background, religion, sexual orientation, color, national origin, handicap, or age. Upon careful review of all applications, we offer interviews to selected applicants.
In accordance with UMKC School of Medicine Policy, we will not interview, rank, or accept H1B applicants in the UMKC Neurology Residency Program.
Candidate requirements include:
- A completed application form through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
- Medial Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) from the candidate’s medical school
- Recommendation letters from three faculty members
- Medical school transcripts
- Personal Statement
- ECFMG certification, if applicable
- For Osteopathic applicants, we accept results of COMLEX and/or USMLE exams
Underrepresented Minority Recruitment
We strongly encourage qualified applications from groups traditionally underrepresented in medicine.
Salary and Benefits
For more information please contact program coordinator Terry Borghardt at Terry.Borghardt@tmcmed.org or (816) 404-5275.