ONE-TIME CAREER COUNSELING
Objective: Individual faculty career consultations and CV review and advising are available to faculty at all academic ranks to enhance the effectiveness of their CVs, and to strategize for career advancement and promotion.
Components of the program:
- 1-2 hour sessions available throughout the year on a first-come-first serve basis
- Meet one-on-one with Associate Dean for Professional Development to discuss opportunities, promotion, how to strengthen CV, and progress professional career
- Complete brief on-line request to meet
- Provide current CV at time of on-line request (meetings will not be scheduled unless included)
- Hour long meetings will be available throughout the year on a first-come-first serve basis
- After session, faculty member should be able to develop SMART goals to further their progression and academic fulfillment
- Will be directed to consider appropriate FORMAL LONGITUDINAL PROGRAM for requested follow-up
To apply for the ONE-TIME CAREER COUNSELING PROGRAM (click on the link or copy and paste into browser (requires uploaded current CV and response to few questions to set the framework for the discussion).
***(One-time career counseling sessions are open any time during the academic year)