UMKC Human Resources is excited to announce the launch of a new Employee Assistance Program (EAP) website! To explore the new website, click HERE, and use company code UMKC to log in.
The new site provides online access to a wide range of resources regarding work and life topics of interest to you and your family – all available in one place. Just log in with the company code in order to navigate through articles, links, interactive content, self-searches, self-assessments, and more.
Website features Include:
- Regularly updated information and links
- Downloadable articles and tips sheets
- Self-search provider databases for summer camps, education resources, pet sitters, attorneys, financial advisors, volunteer opportunities, and more
- Legal and medical encyclopedias
- Financial and daily living calculators
- Savings Center providing 25 to 70 percent discounts on name-brand merchandise
- Spanish-language content
Additionally, EAP is now hosting a new monthly webinar series, which has recently covered topics such as caring for aging loved ones, finances, nutrition, health, and more.
As a reminder, EAP continues to offer phone and in-person counseling sessions for UMKC employees. Schedule your appointment today by calling 816-931-3073 or toll-free 1-800-327-1223 during business hours: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday.
Please contact Human Resources at 816-235-1621 if you have questions.