– These videos are WMV files and may only be accessible via a PC.
– Links may also require your UMKC SSO username and password.
- Radiation induced Thyroid Cancer: Lessons from medical treatments, atomic weapons, Chernobyl, and Fukushima – Michael Tuttle, M.D. (09-24-15)
- Achieving the Promise of Competency-based Medical Education – Dr. Kelly Caverzagie (10-25-13)
- Insulin Resistance: Is It Primarily a Vascular Disease – Eugene J. Barrett, MD, PhD – University of Virginia (10-27-11)
- Aldosterone: Edematous Disorders, Hypertension, Chronic Kidney Disease, and Metabolic Syndrome
- Robert W. Schrier, MD – Professor of Medicine, University of Colorado Denver
- Fostering Memory: Mark Wilson, MD – Nov. 9, 2012
- A Primary Care Doctor’s Journey to Tobacco: What I Learned: Nancy Rigotti, MD
Health Policy CME Series
- Hope or Hype: Do Marketing, Profits and Politics Trump Good Science (Richard A. Deyo, MD, MPH)
- Advances in Stem Cell Research (Oct. 29, 2010)
Marjorie S. Sirridge, MD – Outstanding Women in Medicine Lectureship
- Radiation Therapy: Quackery to Stereotactic & Cyber Knife (Sept. 10, 2010)
Vickie Massey, MD, Alumni ‘85