Bioinformatics: Departmental Q&A
Join us on for a virtual Q&A to learn more about our programs. Future dates to be announced.
At this online Q&A event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet our DBHI faculty and learn about their research
- Identify potential career paths and research areas
- Get advice in light of the current job market and trends
- Learn how UMKC’s GCCR, MSB, and IPhD programs provide a competitive edge
Can’t attend? You can access the recording of our last event online.
Biomed Grad School Fair
Planning to apply to Graduate Schools of Biomedical Sciences?
You’re invited to attend the BioMed Virtual Grad School Fair
The Biomed Virtual Grad School Fair will allow you to have your admissions questions answered by representatives from graduate institutions from across the country.
- REGISTER now to attend the FREE virtual fair to learn more about Graduate Schools of Biomedical Science Programs
- Save your valuable time by meeting school representatives in live chat sessions online
- Have your questions answered without ever leaving the comfort of your computer
- Only a one-time registration required to meet with multiple schools
- Click HERE to register for the September 17th Fair today!
Academic Advisor Meetings
The School of Medicine encourages interested applicants to schedule a one-on-one meeting with Academic Advisor, Nick Dean to get a better sense of UMKC’s Bioinformatics program. During these meetings, prospective students are able to ask specific questions about the program, learn more about the various degree completion options, and experience the Hospital Hill Campus first hand.
To request a meeting, contact the Office of Admissions, and we would be happy to assist.
For more information on visit options or the programs offered in collaboration with the Department of Biomedical and Health Informatics, please contact the UMKC School of Medicine Office of Admissions at 816-235-1870 or email@example.com.