The University of Missouri-Kansas City/Truman Medical Center Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program participates in the NRMP and only accepts applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Our Interviews this year will be held virtually on the Zoom platform. Invitations to interview will be generated after the review of applications. We will follow the APGO and CREOG revised timeline for the 2021 application cycle.
- The application submission deadline will be October 1, 2021
- Interview offers will be released on October 19th or in the few weeks following this date
- We will only offer invitations for the number of interview spots we have
- We will allow 48 hours for applicants to accept interview offers
- Our first Interview date will be November 5th (the rest of our dates are noted below)
- Final status will be communicated to applicants no later than Nov. 19th, 2021
We had a very successful Match following our first year of virtual interviews. We are encouraged by the flexibility we experienced with applicants and will continue to provide interested applicants with an introduction to our residents, our program and the Kansas City area. Please see our interview dates and some additional information below: