The University of Missouri-Kansas City/University Health Truman Medical Center Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program participates in the NRMP and only accepts applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Our Interviews this year will be held virtually on the Zoom platform. Invitations to interview will be generated after the review of applications. We will follow the APGO and CREOG recommended standards for this interview season including:
- The application submission deadline will be October 1, 2022
- Interview offers will be released on October 25th or in the few weeks following this date
- We will only offer invitations for the number of interview spots we have
- We will allow 48 hours for applicants to accept interview offers
- Our first Interview date will be November 11th (the rest of our dates are noted below)
- Final status will be communicated to applicants no later than Dec. 2nd, 2022.
We had two very successful Matches following our virtual interviews these last two years. We are encouraged by the flexibility we experienced with applicants and will continue to provide interested applicants with an introduction to our residents, our program and the Kansas City area. Please see our interview dates and some additional information below:
2022 Interview Dates
Interview Day Schedule
Resident-Created Kansas City Guide
We look forward to having the opportunity to share the UMKC OB-GYN Residency experience with you. We are pleased that you are interested in getting to know more about us!