The University of Missouri-Kansas City/Truman Medical Center Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program participates in the NRMP and only accepts applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Our Interviews this year will be held virtually on the Zoom platform. Invitations to interview will be generated after the review of applications. We will follow the APGO and CREOG revised timeline for the 2021 application cycle.
- The application submission deadline will be November 1, 2020
- Interview offers will be released on November 10th and November 17th
- We will only offer invitations for the number of interview spots we have
- We will allow 48 hours for applicants to accept interview offers
- Our first Interview date will be November 20th (the rest of our dates are noted below)
- Final status will be communicated to applicants no later than Dec. 23rd, 2020
With virtual interviews, we know this year’s interview experience will look different. Our goal is to provide interested applicants with an introduction to our residents, our program and the Kansas City area. Check out some resources below: