Research Computing Information Services offers a number of services related to research computing.
- CPUs. Contact Foundation Services.
- Storage. Contact Foundation Services. UMKC has a number of storage solutions (light, dark, dim) designed to fit different production and archive solutions.
- Linux hosting. Contact Foundation Services.
- Need access to the UM System computing clusters (Lewis and Clark)
- http://umbc.rnet.missouri.edu/resources/index.html – computing resources, storage resources, software available
- Need assistance with XSEDE, https://www.xsede.org/home, please contact Paul Rulis.
- Searching for custom programming or assistance with submitting data to different systems, please contact Andy Goodenow.
- Are you applying for a grant and need hardware/software? Contact Frank Magrone or Andy Goodenow and see what options are currently available in the UMKC’s data center or management of hardware to free up research time. Investigate buying into UMKC’s virtual environment with dedicated CPUs and burst availability for shared CPUs.