Student Organization re-registration is open today! Once registered, student organizations will become a recognized student organization, or an RSO. By becoming an RSO, student organizations have….
- The right to request Student Activity Fee Funding
- The use of University facilities (if requested as an event on RooGroups): buildings, grounds, services (some fees may apply);
- Access to office space in the UMKC Student Union
- Discounts at some vendors and special pricing for Dinning Services
- Ability to participate in the Get Involved Fair and Union Fest to recruit students
- Access to Leadership training provided by the Office of Student Involvement
- Free access to the Resource Room in the Student Union
Organizations who fail to re-register their organization before the registration deadline, or meet the listed requirements will become inactive. Inactive organizations will lose all rights and privileges of being an active student organization.
The deadline to register is September 03, 2021, at 5:00 pm. If you fail to re-register your organization by this date and time, your organization will become inactive for the 2021 – 2022 academic year.
Any questions about the re-registration process, feel free to contact Jeina Stoumbaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org.