Student Research

Getting Started

1. Complete the Student Research Info Form
2. Student Affairs Approval
3. Advisors match students and mentor
4. Clinical Research - CITI research training courses & Hospital affiliate requirements
5. SOM Lab research - CITI research training
6. Sarah Morrison Student Research Award
7. Potential travel funding to present research